- Tuan Anh Dao, PhD student, topic: Invariant domain preserving schemes for Magnetohydrodynamics.
- Junjie Wen, PhD student, topic: Structure-preserving schemes for fusion processes.
- Lukas Lungren, PhD student, topic: High-order finite element approximation of variable density incompressible flow.
- Simon Sticko (PostDoc), 2020-2022. Positivity preserving methods for immersed boundary methods.
- Charitini Stavropoulou (master thesis), 2021. A residual-based artificial viscosity method for the stabilization of the shallow water equations.
- Tuan Anh Dao (master thesis), 2021. A stable and accurate hybrid FE-FD method.
- Tianhao Zhang (master thesis), 2019. Stability analysis of goal-oriented adaptivity for 2D incompressible flow problems.
- William Sjösten and Victor Vadling (bachelor thesis), 2018. Finite Element Approximations of 2D Incompressible Navier-Stokes Equations Using Residual Viscosity.
- Anton Segerkvist (bachelor thesis), 2015. A Comparison of Linear and Nonlinear Finite Element Stabilization Techniques for Fluid Problems.